Feb 18th 2018
This Week in Tech 654
Bye, Bye Mr. Ajit Pai
News publishers violated copyright by embedding a tweet. Are video games to blame for the Florida school shooting? A drone causes a helicopter to crash. Are we seeing the end of Facebook? Apple isn't making as much money on the HomePod compared to other products. The controversial Snapchat update. What to expect from Mobile World Congress. An amazing $300M deal for a showrunner at Netflix, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Oh sh-*tcoin! Crypto-dosh swap-shop Coinbase empties punters' bank accounts
- Judge Rules News Publishers Violated Copyright by Embedding Tweets of Tom Brady Photo
- Kentucky gov: Violent video games, not guns, to blame for Florida school massacre
- Russian bots spread pro-gun messages on Twitter after shooting
- The limitations of Steven Pinker’s optimism
- INSIDE THE TWO YEARS THAT SHOOK FACEBOOK—AND THE WORLD
- Helicopter crashes after manoeuvres to 'avoid... DJI Phantom drone'
- Skydio’s AI-powered autonomous R1 drone follows you around in 4K
- Apple's HomePod Speaker Costs $216 to Build, TechInsights Says
- Remove the new Snapchat Update
- Facebook told to stop stalking Belgians or face fines of €250k – a day
- What to expect from Samsung’s next Galaxy flagships
- Ryan Murphy Heads to Netflix in Deal Said to Be Worth Up to $300 Million
- F.C.C. Watchdog Looks Into Changes That Benefited Sinclair