Sep 25th 2016
This Week in Tech 581
You Can Pay to See it All
Is Apple late to the VR/AR game? Has Palmer Luckey's support of Trump trolls hurt Oculus? Who will buy Twitter? Snapchat announces $130 camera Spectacles. And Yahoo has possibly the largest data breach ever.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Reports: Apple eyeing luxury car maker McLaren to jump-start Project Titan
- Apple Is Definitely Not Buying McLaren, McLaren Says
- Oculus Founder Says He Gave Money to Pro-Trump Group
- Luckey on pro-Trump donation: “My actions… do not represent Oculus”
- Google, Microsoft, Verizon and Salesforce interested in buying Twitter
- Snapchat reveals its $130 Spectacles and rebrands as Snap Inc.
- The Verge's Deputy Editor Chris Ziegler Was Secretly Working for Apple for Two Months
- Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app
- These are the top Allo features you need to know
- Samsung: just 25 percent of Note 7s in US have been exchanged
- Samsung will start warning people every time they charge or turn on their recalled Galaxy Note 7
- Yahoo confirms major breach — and it could be the largest hack of all time
- The FBI recommends you cover your laptop's webcam, for good reason
- Self-driving Uber vehicles spotted on the streets of San Francisco
- San Francisco is getting tiny self-driving robots that could put delivery people out of a job