May 1st 2016
This Week in Tech 560
Welcome to Post Lemonade America
Apple’s quarter, Black Twitter, Rule 41, Nintendo NX, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple announces Q2 2016 revenue of $50.6b: 51.1m iPhones, 10.2m iPads, 4m Macs
- Twitter Q1 2016 Shareholder Letter
- Nothing Twitter is doing is working
- Today in #BlackTwitter
- The Apple Watch, one year on
- VIV THE GLOBAL BRAIN
- With Rule 41, Little-Known Committee Proposes to Grant New Hacking Powers to the Government
- US surveillance court reportedly rejected zero spying requests last year
- The government wants your fingerprint to unlock your phone. Should that be allowed?
- Every single member of House votes to require warrants to access all emails
- Everything Samsung just announced at its Developer Conference
- Otto is Samsung's cute personal assistant robot
- Google rolls out “If This Then That” support for its $200 OnHub router
- For VR walking, forget treadmills—just stick a Vive wand down your pants
- Minecraft just arrived on the Samsung Gear VR