Apr 17th 2016
This Week in Tech 558
Rattlesnake in a Pinata!
The 'Compliance with Court Orders Act of 2016,' the future of encryption in the US, Tesla's future, Yahoo for sale, Facebook bots, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- WATCH A TESLA MODEL S RACE A BOEING 737 IN LUDICROUS MODE
- Senator vows filibuster of controversial encryption bill
- US anti-encryption law is so 'braindead' it will outlaw file compression
- Should all locks have keys? Phones, Castles, Encryption, and You.
- Keeping secrecy the exception, not the rule: An issue for both consumers and businesses - Microsoft on the Issues
- Report: Aide says Nixon's war on drugs targeted blacks, hippies
- Apple continues feud with government in New York iPhone case
- Satellite phone spells trouble for US citizen
- FBI Says a Mysterious Hacking Group Has Had Access to US Govt Files for Years
- Uber says gave U.S. agencies data on more than 12 million users
- Don't Believe Everything You Read on the Yahoo Sale
- FACEBOOK, PHONES, AND PHONEBOOKS
- 10 Things Facebook’s Given Away to Take Over the World
- Why Apple and Google should be worried about Facebook’s new bots store
- This Snapchat horror film is terrifying
- High-speed LiFi internet coming to Dubai’s streetlights this year
- Kindle Oasis From Amazon Promises ‘Months and Months’ of Battery Life
- Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today
- AMC Entertainment CEO Open to Allowing Texting in Some Theaters
- NO TEXTING AT AMC. Won't happen. You spoke. We listened.