Mar 27th 2016
This Week in Tech 555
Please Rate Our Toilet
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Apple/DOJ case stalls, the new iPhone SE and iPad Pro, Amazon Echo as a platform, lesson's from Tay, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 5:15pm Eastern / 2:15pm Pacific / 21:15 UTC.
Guests: Katie Benner, Devindra Hardawar, Jason Snell
Apple/DOJ case stalls, the new iPhone SE and iPad Pro, Amazon Echo as a platform, lesson's from Tay, effects of streaming on the music industry, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple Policy on Bugs May Explain Why Hackers Would Help F.B.I.
- iPhone SE Hands On: Where 2012 Meets 2015
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro first look: A worthy successor to the iPad Air 2
- That awkward moment when Apple mocked good hardware and poor people
- Build your own Echo
- 17 charts that show just how scary Amazon's $275 billion business really is
- Why You Should Try That Crazy Virtual Reality Headset
- How to Make a Bot That Isn't Racist
- How the internet manipulated Microsoft's AI chatbot into learning and repeating hate speech
- Patent that cost Microsoft millions gets invalidated
- Apple’s Lightning to USB 3 adapter brings iPad podcasting one step closer
- Netflix admits it throttles video streams for Verizon and AT&T customers
- Silicon Valley legend and former Intel CEO Andy Grove passes away at 79
- VNC Roulette
- In Shift to Streaming, Music Business Has Lost Billions