Mar 6th 2016
This Week in Tech 552
Then They Came for the Oatmeal
Leo Laporte is joined in-studio by Becky Worley, Jason Snell, and Harry McCracken to discuss Google's self-driving car hitting a bus, Apple's new campus, the future of journalists, the smartphone as an extension of the mind, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Inventor of email and savior of the @ sign, Ray Tomlinson, is dead at 74
- Email pioneer Ray Tomlinson dead at 74
- Who Needs Apple When the FBI Could Hack Terrorist iPhone Itself - Bloomberg Business
- F.B.I. Error Locked San Bernardino Attacker’s iPhone - The New York Times
- Check Out this Apple Campus 2 Flyover Video
- What Happens to Journalists When No One Wants to Print Their Words Anymore?
- Google tops Fortune’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ list for fifth year running
- Bernie Sanders Ticks Off Romanians On Twitter Over Internet Speed Tweet
- Meerkat Is Ditching the Livestream — And Chasing a Video Social Network Instead
- Users who click 'like' on Facebook could be unwittingly aiding online scammers
- Google testing a 100KW radio transmitter in New Mexico; possibly for Project SkyBender?
- THIS VR T-SHIRT TEACHES ANATOMY BY LETTING YOU VIRTUALLY PEER INSIDE SOMEONE’S BODY