Feb 21st 2016
This Week in Tech 550
Apple vs. the DOJ
Leo Laporte, Ben Thompson, Ed Bott, and Christina Warren discuss the Apple DOJ case further, hospital ransomeware, and Mobile World Congress announcements from Samsung, HTC, and, LG. That and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple vs. FBI: A timeline of the iPhone encryption case
- A Technical Perspective on the Apple iPhone Case
- Apple, FBI, and the Burden of Forensic Methodology | Zdziarski's Blog of Things
- APPLE VERSUS THE FBI, UNDERSTANDING IPHONE ENCRYPTION, THE RISKS FOR APPLE AND ENCRYPTION
- McAfee will break iPhone crypto for FBI in 3 weeks or eat shoe on live TV
- Apple pushes iOS patch to counter the dreaded 'Error 53'
- Heavy security presence and lot of noise around Apple’s rumored car testing facility in Sunnyvale
- LG G5 hands-on: A gorgeous phone that’s unlike anything you’ve seen before
- First Look: LG’s Modular G5 Phone, VR Headset and Tons More
- HTC Vive Price Announcement Set For MWC 2016: Pre-Orders To Start Feb. 29
- Mark Zuckerberg stole Samsung's Galaxy S7 show
- Samsung Galaxy s7 Specs
- Samsung Reveals The Gear 360 Camera: The Next Step In Its Virtual Realization
- HP's Elite x3 is designed to be your Windows phone, laptop, and desktop
- Microsoft's new Surface Book update will fix sleep problems
- Ransomware takes Hollywood hospital offline, $3.6M demanded by attackers | CSO Online
- Linux Mint website hacked to trick users into downloading version with "backdoor"
- Judge Rules FBI Must Reveal Malware It Used to Hack Over 1,000 Computers
- Big Victory: Judge Pushes Jewel v. NSA Forward
- How schools around the country are turning dead Microsoft PCs into speedy Chromebooks
- Creating a Computer Voice That People Like - The New York Times