Feb 7th 2016
This Week in Tech 548
Echo evolution, social media campaigning, verified Jiffpom, and more.
Please take the TWiT Audience Survey at http://twit.tv/survey
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Twitter surges on yet another takeover rumor
- CEO Dorsey responds to Twitter timeline outrage
- Twitter To Introduce Algorithmic Timeline As Soon As Next Week - BuzzFeed News
- WhatsApp passes 1 billion monthly active users
- Sesame Launches A Venture Arm To Invest In Startups That Help Kids
- How to watch Super Bowl 50 online for free on your Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire box, Chromecast or Android tablet
- Apple Trades 'Like a Steel Mill On Its Way Out of Business'
- Apple files for a mistrial in $625 million iMessage and FaceTime patent suit
- Apple says iPhone 'Error 53' is to protect customers' security
- Amazon Plans Hundreds of Brick-and-Mortar Bookstores, Mall CEO Says
- The Amazon Store Experience (Comic)
- With a $57 billion fortune, Jeff Bezos is the world's wealthiest tech CEO
- NYTimes: New Technologies Give Government Ample Means to Track Suspects, Study Finds
- Maryland Attorney General: If You Don't Want To Be Tracked, Turn Off Your Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S7 day is Feb. 21 in Barcelona | Android Central
- Samsung's Android browser gets ad blocking capabilities | The Verge
- IBM’s Watson Helped Pick Kia’s Super Bowl ‘Influencers’
- Puppy Bowl Exlusive 360 Practice Video