Nov 15th 2015
This Week in Tech 536
Kicking and Streaming
Facebook Safety Check, encryption backlash, uncloaking TOR, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- This Facebook Feature Kept People Connected During the Paris Attacks
- Exploiting Emotions About Paris to Blame Snowden, Distract from Actual Culprits Who Empowered ISIS
- 'Steve Jobs' isn't totally accurate, and that's okay
- Tor Project Claims FBI Paid $1 Million For Carnegie Mellon Researchers To Uncloak Users
- Why the Tor attack matters
- Massive Hack of 70 Million Prisoner Phone Calls Indicates Violations of Attorney-Client Privilege
- Andreessen sold $160m worth of FB stock; what's he buying next?
- Apple has learned nothing from Microsoft's Surface
- T-Mobile is writing the manual on how to f*** up the internet
- FanDuel and DraftKings Are Suing New York’s Attorney General
- Gene Amdahl, Pioneer of Mainframe Computing, Dies at 92
- Google car pulled over for being too slow