Nov 8th 2015
This Week in Tech 535
Transforming journalism, Amazon brick and mortar, Comcast caps, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- NYT VR: How to Experience a New Form of Storytelling From The Times
- Grantland and the (Surprising) Future of Publishing
- Snapchat triples video traffic as it closes the gap with Facebook
- Square sets IPO price range, would be valued below last private round
- Why I Quit Ordering From Uber-for-Food Start-Ups
- My 2.5 Star Trip to Amazon's Bizarre New Bookstore
- Exclusive: Verizon weighing $10 billion sale of enterprise assets - sources
- ‘Candy Crush’ owner King sold to Activision Blizzard for $5.9bn
- Microsoft Kills Unlimited OneDrive Storage, Downgrades Paid and Free Options