Oct 18th 2015
This Week in Tech 532
Tesla autopilot, future of notifications, drone registration, Theranos trouble, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Tesla's Autopilot System Is Awesome And Creepy And A Sign Of A Beautiful Future
- Nevada Regulators Rule Daily Fantasy Is Gambling, Order Sites To Shut Down In State
- The World's Highest-Paid YouTube Stars 2015
- Steve Ballmer says he bought a 4% stake in Twitter, which is larger than CEO Jack Dorsey's 3.2% stake
- Twitter Will Cut More Than 300 Employees, 8 Percent of Staff
- As news sites see traffic decline, Facebook tests new standalone mobile news app Notify, expected to launch later this month
- Omid Kordestani Leaves Google, Joins Twitter As Its Executive Chairman
- The Co-Founder Of Vine Laid Off By Twitter In Recent Round Of Cuts
- Dell to Buy EMC in Deal Worth About $67 Billion
- U.S. Will Require Drones to Be Registered
- Some VCs, appearing defensive, dismiss WSJ's reporting on Theranos, but should actually welcome investigative journalism