Oct 4th 2015
This Week in Tech 530
I Am Chapter Nine
Tesla X, Twitter’s challenges, more Stagefright bugs, good malware, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Elon Musk: The Model X is so advanced we probably shouldn't have built it
- S’more to love across all your screens
- Hands-on: the Pixel C is a great Android tablet that costs a great deal of money
- L.A. Unified to get $6.4 million in settlement over iPad software
- Violent Video Games Are Linked to Aggression, Study Says
- Amazon to Ban Sale of Apple, Google Video-Streaming Devices
- Google Plans to Unveil Its Version of ‘Instant Articles’ Next Week
- Everyone you know will be able to rate you on the terrifying ‘Yelp for people’ — whether you want them to or not
- Peeple Bleater
- Jarvis column: Reform Advertising--before it's too late
- Sources: Jack Dorsey Expected to Be Named Permanent Twitter CEO
- The inside story of how $1 billion Evernote went from Silicon Valley darling to deep trouble
- Google’s ‘Don’t Be Evil’ Becomes Alphabet’s ‘Do the Right Thing’
- New Stagefright Bugs Leave More Than 1 Billion Android Users Vulnerable
- And Now A Malware Tool That Has Your Back
- Patreon was warned of serious website flaw 5 days before it was hacked
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan: The Ars Technica Review
- RoboCab: Driverless Taxi Experiment to Start in Japan