Jun 14th 2015
This Week in Tech 514
Enter My Candy Foyer
Apple Music, Twitter turnovers, Reddit bans, OPM hack, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Numbers from WWDC: Siri 40% faster, 100B apps downloaded, $30B paid to developers, 2,500 Apple Pay banks
- OS X El Capitan
- Apple iPad Gets Split-Screen Multitasking In iOS 9
- No, Neil deGrasse Tyson didn't say Apple's App Store is a ‘watershed moment in civilization'
- The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Apple Music
- Apple announces Flipboard-like app News
- Away from home and want to watch Netflix on your hotel TV? Now you can
- We interviewed Jack Dorsey and Dick Costolo — here's what they had to say
- Twitter should focus on live news and events, using human editors to create curated feeds
- Reddit Bans Five Harassing Subreddits, Its Trolls Respond Exactly As You'd Expect
- Robots walk, climb, drive (and fall) in race for $2m world prize
- The comet lander has finally woken up
- Google is launching a 'YouTube built for gamers' to take on Twitch
- The Unlikely Story of Microsoft's Surprise Minecraft Buyout
- Hackers May Have Obtained Names of Chinese With Ties to U.S. Government
- Why The OPM Breach Is Such a Security and Privacy Debacle
- 1980s computer controls GRPS heat and AC
- Taiwan's Asustek says has not ruled out possibility of buying HTC