Jun 6th 2015
This Week in Tech 513
Bathed in Structured Light
WWDC preview, new Apple music service, smartwatch debate, VR competition, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple to Unveil Tool Kit for Watch App Developers
- Sony Music CEO confirms launch of Apple's music streaming service tomorrow
- Apple is still negotiating with record labels, who are pushing for close to 60% of proceeds
- Coming at WWDC 2015: New Apple Watch SDK, Quality-focused/refreshed iOS 9 & OS X 10.11, Apple Music
- Apple buys "Metaio" AR company
- GOOGLE LAUNCH OFFICIAL JUMP WEBSITE
- GOOGLE EXPEDITIONS ANNOUNCED, TAKING VR TO THE CLASSROOM
- Display Week in San Jose wraps (holography)
- Oculus acquires "Surreal Vision" (Computer Vision Startup)
- Update on the secret Nikon iOS project