Mar 29th 2015
This Week in Tech 503
Ellen Pao loses in a historic discrimination lawsuit, Apple's Tim Cook to give away all his money, new Barbie doll with Siri-like technology, Facebook F8 recap, Google demoted competing shopping sites according to FTC report, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Ellen Pao Disrupts How Silicon Valley Does Business
- Ellen Pao Loses on All Claims in Historic Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Against Kleiner Perkins
- A Fish Is the Last to Discover Water: Impressions From the Ellen Pao Trial
- Apple's Tim Cook will give away all his money: Fortune
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Speaks Out Against Indiana's 'Religious Freedom' Law
- Apple Watch launch retail stock to be limited for many models, reservations favored
- A Wi-Fi Barbie Doll With the Soul of Siri
- Google Isn't Giving Up on Glass, Eric Schmidt Says
- A Facebook F8 Re/cap: A Mobile Ad Exchange and a New Spin on Messenger
- Introducing Messenger Platform and Businesses on Messenger
- Facebook Mulls Commerce Through Virtual-Reality Goggles
- Facebook Unveils Immersive 360-Degree Video for News Feeds
- Instagram Launches Layout, an App for Photo Collages
- Valve to offer HTC Vive Developer Edition for free
- Yahoo, Microsoft extend search partnership talks for 30 days
- FTC Report: Google Purposely Demoted Competing Shopping Sites
- Highlights Of The FTC Staff Report On Google & Antitrust Issues