Dec 21st 2014
This Week in Tech 489
Bobby Had a Nickel
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Cyber vandalism, the 'Year in Search,' Yahoo story time, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Myriam Joire, Mark Milian, and Nate Olivarez-Giles Cyber vandalism, the 'Year in Search,' Yahoo story time, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit twit.tv/twit/489. Also, check out our transcripts. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:49:27
- U.S. Asks China to Help Rein In Korean Hackers
- Why the Sony hack is unlikely to be the work of North Korea.
- State-sponsored or not, Sony Pictures malware "bomb" used slapdash code
- Sony employees file lawsuit, blame company over hacked data
- Sony job posting: Director of Vulnerability Management
- Apple goes to war with the BBC
- Jury finds Apple not liable of harming consumers in iTunes DRM case
- The Apple Christmas TV ad may be sweet, but it leaves a bad taste
- A Year in Search: the moments that defined 2014
- External traffic to Spanish news sites plummets after Google move
- Flickr kills sale of Creative Commons prints, issues refunds
- What Happened When Marissa Mayer Tried to Be Steve Jobs
- Farewell, Dr. Dobb's
- Hands On With The Blackberry Classic
- Fitbit planning 2015 IPO