Sep 28th 2014
This Week in Tech 477
Shellshock bug exploited in web attacks, the 'anti-Facebook' network Ello, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus 'BendGate,' the Moto X, Blackberry Passport, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Web attacks exploit Shellshock bug
- The critical Shellshock flaw affects many Linux and Apple systems — here's what you need to know — Tech News and Analysis
- Unpaid programmer who maintains Bash may have inadvertently introduced Shellshock bug in 1992
- The Last Question and The Last Answer
- Why is "anti-Facebook" network Ello popping up on your social feeds now? — Tech News and Analysis
- iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Bend Test - Consumer Reports News
- Exclusive: This is ‘Shamu,' Motorola's upcoming Nexus 6/X | 9to5Google
- Blackberry rethinks the keyboard