Sep 28th 2014
This Week in Tech 477
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Shellshock, Ello, bitter Twitter, Bendghazi, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Guests: Steve GibsonHosts: Leo Laporte, Nick Bilton, Steve Gibson, and Baratunde Thurston Shellshock bug exploited in web attacks, the 'anti-Facebook' network Ello, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus 'BendGate,' the Moto X, Blackberry Passport, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit twit.tv/twit/477. Also, check out our transcripts. Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly. Running time:1:43:15
- Web attacks exploit Shellshock bug
- The critical Shellshock flaw affects many Linux and Apple systems — here's what you need to know — Tech News and Analysis
- Unpaid programmer who maintains Bash may have inadvertently introduced Shellshock bug in 1992
- The Last Question and The Last Answer
- Why is "anti-Facebook" network Ello popping up on your social feeds now? — Tech News and Analysis
- iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Bend Test - Consumer Reports News
- Exclusive: This is ‘Shamu,' Motorola's upcoming Nexus 6/X | 9to5Google
- Blackberry rethinks the keyboard