Sep 7th 2014
This Week in Tech 474
I'm Too Sexy for My iWatch
Lessons from the celebrity iCloud photo breach, iWatch speculation, IFA 2014 coverage, Samsung announcements, Twitpic to shut down over trademark dispute with Twitter, Microsoft defies court order by not giving emails to US government, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit twit.tv/twit/474.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Apple confirms ‘very targeted attack' on celebrities, denies iCloud breach
- Lessons From the Celebrity iCloud Photo Breach
- Apple design head Jony Ive ahead of iWatch debut: ‘Switzerland is in trouble'
- Motorola's Turbo Charger adds 8 hours of battery life to your Moto X (2nd Gen) in 15 minutes
- Motorola Hint is a $149 Bluetooth earbud with smartphone voice control features, coming this fall
- Galaxy Note Edge's sloped right side serves as a secondary, always-on display for use as a quick app launcher, toolbar, and more
- Andrew Kay, Pioneer in Computing, Dies at 95
- Twitpic to shut down September 25, citing trademark dispute with Twitter
- Microsoft Defies Court Order, Will Not Give Emails to US Government
- No, Microsoft Is Not Suddenly 'Defying' A Court Order To Turn Over Emails
- New Zealanders keen to view hacked photos of naked celebrities are being blamed for a nationwide Internet meltdown