Jun 22nd 2014
This Week in Tech 463
All the Pretty Things
Amazon announces the Fire Phone, self replicating machines, legislation may force FCC to ban Internet fast lanes, nano tech, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit twit.tv/twit/463
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- iFind - The World's First Battery-Free Item Locating Tag by WeTag — Kickstarter
- Meet the Amazon smartphone: this is the Fire Phone
- Fire Phone: 4.7" display with Gorilla Glass, rubberized frame, quad-core 2.2 GHz processor
- Amazon's Fire Phone uses multiple front-facing cameras to offer dynamic 3D perspective
- Why you shouldn't buy the Amazon Fire phone
- Google must remove list of websites around the world, Canadian court rules
- Google’s Nest Buys Dropcam for $555 Million | Re/code
- Apple's smartwatch likely to come in multiple sizes and designs, contain over ten sensors, including ones for health and fitness
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 now available, user manual mentions the missing Surface Mini
- Supreme Court raises bar on software patent claims - CNET