Mar 16th 2014
This Week in Tech 449
Left, Right, and Sunday
Missing Malaysia Airlines flight, US to give up DNS, anonymity apps, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- 25 countries are now involved in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Tim Berners-Lee: 25 years on, the Web still needs work (Q&A)
- U.S. Plans to Give Up Oversight of Web Domain Manager
- In sudden announcement, US to give up control of DNS root zone
- Sexist culture and harassment drives GitHub's first female developer to quit
- Julie Ann Horvath Describes Sexism And Intimidation Behind Her GitHub Exit
- Investors Debate The Ethics Of Anonymity Apps
- Secret Now Warning Users Not To “Defame” Others
- Watch President Barack Obama Insult Zach Galifianakis On ‘Between Two Ferns’ For HealthCare.gov
- Intel: 14 Nanometer Production Looks Like A Go
- This is how supercomputers cook: IBM’s Watson dreams up creative dishes
- Popcorn Time service for pirated movies refuses to stay shut down
- Amazon raises the price of Prime to $99/year, citing increased fuel and transportation costs
- Amazon Streamer To Feature Bluetooth Gaming Controller