Mar 9th 2014
This Week in Tech 448
You've Been Goxed
Hosted by Leo Laporte
The real Satoshi Nakamoto?, Android malware, bingling, DRM’d coffee, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 22:00 UTC.
Leo Laporte, John C. Dvorak, Aaron Newcomb, and Ron Richards The real Satoshi Nakamoto?, Android malware, bingling, DRM’d coffee, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly. Running time: 1:53:40
- The Face Behind Bitcoin
- Alleged Bitcoin inventor says Newsweek story is dead wrong
- CEO of bitcoin exchange found dead in Singapore
- Hackers Hit Mt. Gox Exchange's CEO, Claim To Publish Evidence Of Fraud
- Khloe Kardashian goes topless in first Vine video, gets semi-naked rub-down
- Julian Assange tells SXSW audience: ‘NSA has grown to be a rogue agency’
- Kill the Snowden interview, congressman tells SXSW
- Austin Police Department Warns SXSW Attendees Not To Use Uber
- Uber sued over girl's death in S.F.
- Justice Department sides with broadcasters in fight against Aereo
- Red Hat programmer discovers major security flaw in Linux
- US sues Sprint for allegedly overcharging on wiretaps
- Secret court judge rejects US gov’t request for longer metadata retention
- Google's balloons versus Facebook's drones: the dogfight to send internet from the sky
- Yep, There’s A Daylight Savings Time Bug In iOS 7.0.6
- F-Secure: Android accounted for 97% of all mobile malware in 2013, but only 0.1% of those were on Google Play
- Ex-Clinton Aide Is Named Microsoft’s Chief Strategy Officer
- Dish, Disney Deal Envisions Internet-Delivered TV
- The world's largest photo service just made its pictures free to use
- HUVRTECH: REAL, FAKE, A STUNT, OR SOMETHING ELSE?
- Cosmos: The next generation