Feb 16th 2014
This Week in Tech 445
Shave My Dog
Comcast/Time Warner, throttling Netflix, Google unease, amplification attacks, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Comcast to Buy Time Warner Cable in $44.2 Billion All-Stock Deal, Says CNBC
- Here's Why the Biggest Cable Company in the Country Thinks It Can Get Bigger
- Comcast and Time Warner Cable: Forget TV, it is all about broadband
- Comcast is definitely throttling Netflix, and it’s infuriating
- Change your passwords: Comcast hushes, minimizes serious hack | ZDNet
- Google's $3.2 Billion Nest Acquisition Is Now Final
- Google Takes Over NASA's Hangar One, a Silicon Valley Icon
- Mac Pro ship date slips to April as profiteers mark up computer 50% or more
- Steve Jobs time capsule dug up after 30 years: Exclusive video
- Facebook Opens Up LGBTQ-Friendly Gender Identity And Pronoun Options
- Mark Zuckerberg was 2013's most charitable philanthropist
- George Packer: Is Amazon Bad for Books? : The New Yorker
- Technical Details Behind a 400Gbps NTP Amplification DDoS Attack
- Windows 8 passes 200 million license sales