Feb 9th 2014
This Week in Tech 444
Well Played Mr. Dong
Sochi hacking scare, Chip and PIN coming to US, Bitcoin liquidity, secret quibble, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Longtime Google Ads Exec Susan Wojcicki Is YouTube’s New Boss
- Google Looks to Ads Executive Susan Wojcicki as Next YouTube Chief
- NBC News' Richard Engel creates a
- Details Behind the NBC Honeypots: Part 2
- That NBC story 100% fraudulent
- ‘Flappy Bird’ Removed from App Store by Developer
- Flappy Bird by the Numbers
- Microsoft Board Names Satya Nadella as CEO
- Tim Cook Says Apple Working on 'Some Really Great Stuff' in New Product Categories
- Look who Apple is hiring
- October 2015: The End of the Swipe-and-Sign Credit Card
- Russia bans bitcoins
- That Secret App Is Becoming Silicon Valley's New Blind Item
- Facebook celebrates 10-year anniversary with personalized ‘Look Back’ videos just for you
- The dying tweets of China’s moon rover will make you cry