Jan 19th 2014
This Week in Tech 441
French for Entrepreneur
Spying life, the real John Legere, net neutrality ruling, Amazon pre-delivery, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by CacheFly.
- Obama's NSA Reform Scorecard
- Why Obama's NSA Reforms Won't Solve Silicon Valley's Trust Problem
- President Obama's NSA reforms show both promise and peril
- Congressional Reps Ask Bruce Schneier To Explain To Them What The NSA Is Doing, Because The NSA Won't Tell Them
- When Google closes the Nest deal, privacy issues for the internet of things will hit the big time
- The wrong words: how the FCC lost net neutrality and could kill the internet
- The Bitcoin-Mining Arms Race Heats Up
- Amazon Wants to Ship Your Package Before You Buy It
- Rdio takes on Spotify with free Web streaming for US users
- AOL calls it quits on Tim Armstrong’s quixotic quest, ships Patch to the bone-yard
- AOL Sells Winamp And Shoutcast For $5-10M To Radionomy, Takes 12% Stake In Belgian Digital Audio Company
- He Was Fired: Here’s Marissa Mayer’s De Castro Buh-Bye Memo to Yahoo Staff
- 30 years ago the Supreme Court cleared the way for video recorders