Oct 20th 2013
This Week in Tech 428
Literally the Least I Could Do
Apple speculation, two worlds of Windows, fashionable tech, Google grand, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Apple Announces October 22 Event: “We Still Have a Lot to Cover”
- Reconciling 2 Worlds With Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 review: step in the right direction, but still a work in progress
- Microsoft pulls Windows RT 8.1 update from the Windows Store due to 'a situation'
- Apple finally finds new Head of Retail: Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts. Will begin in Spring 2014, run Online Stores too
- Google Stock Hits $1,000 for First Time Ever
- Google Tops Estimates in Q3 Results
- Facebook ad profit a staggering 1,790% more on iPhone than Android
- Siri ‘Eyes Free’ Coming to 2014 Chevy Camaro, Volt, Malibu and More
- iPhone 5s Outselling iPhone 5c Two-to-One
- Nexus 5 listing appears in the Play Store, teases 16GB for $349
- Dick Costolo’s Joke Bombs, on Twitter
- Sony Strikes Production Deal With Netflix
- Square Cash lets anyone with a debit card send money instantly over email
- ThinkUp launches new crowdfunded app to help users mine data from their own social networks