Sep 22nd 2013
This Week in Tech 424
Don't Call Me Your Bump Buddy Ever Again
Cook tweets, iOS 7 tears and fears, GTA's billion, students' social media spies, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- iPhone 5S film: Fascinating, fun look at Apple Store line-sitters
- Apple stays mum on iPhone 5C preorder numbers
- Police in New York Really Want You to Download iOS 7
- Chaos Computer Club breaks Apple TouchID
- Yep, That's Really Apple CEO Tim Cook On Twitter
- Apple's iOS 7 Brings Jack to Tears
- Google Makes Its New Flat Logo And “App Launcher” Style Nav Menu Official, Will Roll Out Over The Next Few Weeks
- Google announces Calico, a new company focused on health and well-being
- WTF Is Calico, And Why Does Google Think Its Mysterious New Company Can Defy Aging?
- Bump Mobile Contact Sharing App Acquired By Google, Will Stay Alive For Now
- Valve CEO Gabe Newell Says Linux Is The Future Of Gaming, Hints At SteamBox Announcement
- Valve's Steam Box could be revealed next week
- Grand Theft Auto V' sets record by earning $1 billion in just three days
- BlackBerry sees loss of $950M to $995M, will cut 4,500 jobs
- BlackBerry Gets Out the Knife to Ready for Sale
- BlackBerry Quietly Announces Its First Phablet — But Z30 Could Be Its Last Big Phone
- Heads up about an upcoming YouTube mobile feature
- YouTube will add offline viewing to its mobile apps in November
- Netflix Uses Pirate Sites to Determine What Shows to Buy
- Pinterest Will Start Showing Ads As Traffic Keeps Growing But Shifts To Mobile
- Cyanogen is now a company, aims to be third major mobile ecosystem