Aug 25th 2013
This Week in Tech 420
The Honey Boo Boo of Science
Ballmer quit-fired, robo-taxis, science vs. entertainment, fabulous bum wipes, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Cachefly.
- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to retire within 12 months
- Microsoft's Ballmer on his biggest regret, the next CEO and more
- Steve Ballmer Just Made $769 Million
- Google and Waze Start Mixing Their Maps for the First Time
- Is Google Ready to Buy Its Way Into TV With an NFL Deal?
- Exclusive: Google Designing Its Own Self-Driving Car, Considers ‘Robo Taxi’
- iPhone 5S will come in gold & likely sport fingerprint sensor, iPad iOS 7 running behind
- VIDEO: Zuckerberg exclusive broadcast interview on CNN's “New Day” about internet.org launch
- Facebook Leads an Effort to Lower Barriers to Internet Access
- Microsoft offers classrooms free Surface RT tablets with ad-free Bing for Schools
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer: Hail to the Chief
- Yahoo #1 Web Property Again In US, First Time Since May 2011
- No Henry, you need to get real about Yahoo. Here are the facts
- Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch is real, and it's not a phone