Jul 7th 2013
This Week in Tech 413
Psychic Twins in a Hot Tub
News breaking socially, security tradeoffs, disaster mentality, smart hats, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- Boeing 777 crashes during 'hard landing' at SFO with 291 passengers on board
- Computer Visionary Who Invented the Mouse
- Google sends invites to 11 July press event - subtly hints at Moto X unveiling in ad? (Update)
- Google Teases The Moto X, A Fully Customizable Smartphone From Motorola
- Tim Cook heralds sweeping iPhone sales push to Apple retail leadership
- What 10 colorful plastic iPhones might look like [Gallery]
- Dell eyes wearable computing move as PC business keeps slumping
- Apple’s decision to hire fashion exec for “special projects” could boost its wearable computing efforts
- Boston University sues Apple over 1997 patent, asks for ban on iPhone sales
- Massive Android flaw lets hackers ‘take over’ and ‘control’ 99% of Android devices (updated)
- Android, Led By Samsung, Continues To Storm The Smartphone Market, Pushing A Global 70% Market Share
- In Major Hire, Zynga Confirms Xbox Head Don Mattrick as New CEO, Taking Over From Mark Pincus
- Steven Sinofsky agrees to Microsoft non-compete through 2013, pockets $14 million in shares
- Microsoft Quietly Shuts Down MSN TV, Once Known as WebTV
- Pebble Smartwatch Is Coming To Best Buy July 7 For $149.95