Jun 23rd 2013
This Week in Tech 411
Inspired by Actual Events
Snowden opinions, Instagram video, Jobs' vision of legacy, the last telegram, fixing ET, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode.
Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- U.S. charges Snowden with espionage
- Aided by WikiLeaks, Edward Snowden leaves Hong Kong to seek asylum in Ecuador
- How to run your own NSA spy program
- Instagram users upload 5M clips in vid-sharing feature's first day
- Facebook launches new Instagram video stabilization feature ‘Cinema’
- Facebook's Video Ads Now Likely Delayed Until Fall
- Steve Jobs Ponders His Legacy In Never-Before-Seen 1994 Video
- 'Jobs' Trailer: Steve Jobs Movie Gets First Trailer With Help From Macklemore (VIDEO)
- New iPhone 5S photos unfortunately reveal little new about the device
- RIP Ed Iacobucci: Citrix Founder, OS/2 Pioneer, Helluva Engineer
- Apple Board Modifies Tim Cook CEO Bonus Stock Award to Be More Performance Based
- Last Telegram Ever Will Be Sent In India Next Month
- Google Fiber spawns startup renaissance in Kansas City
- Microsoft reverses Xbox One online check and used games policies following backlash
- Hunting for an E.T. Castoff in a Most Terrestrial Place
- Bath salts and booty: watch a drug-fueled John McAfee uninstall his antivirus software
- Aaron's Law Finally Introduced: Reform The CFAA