Apr 29th 2012
This Week in Tech 351
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Earnings-orama, Fire takes off, Nintendo tanks, paper sidewalks, privileged psychic chat, Klout bombing and Klouchebag, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Becky Worley, John C. Dvorak, Lance Ulanoff, Iyaz Akhtar, and Dan Patterson. Earnings-orama, Fire takes off, Nintendo tanks, paper sidewalks, privileged psychic chat, Klout bombing and Klouchebag, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- -Apple Could Buy T-Mobile With Its Q1 Earnings
- -Apple's second-quarter earnings by the numbers
- -Nokia share price hits 15-year low as Fitch downgrades it to 'junk' status
- -Nintendo Tanking
- -Amazon Kindle Fire #2 Tablet
- -Google tries to win on a technicality, claims Oracle's Java copyrights were filed wrong
- -This was the original 'Google Phone' presented in 2006
- -Google subsidize tmobile 9.99 data & experia phone
- -Google X founder takes Charlie Rose's picture from Project Glass headset
- -CISPA veto recommended by White House, bill's authors defend it
- -Walmart.com lets you pay with cash
- -Girl engrossed in cell phone falls into sinkhole
- -Judge orders woman to go online, retrieve psychic chats
- -Klouchebag score so much cooler than Klout