Apr 29th 2012
This Week in Tech 351
Earnings-orama, Fire takes off, Nintendo tanks, paper sidewalks, privileged psychic chat, Klout bombing and Klouchebag, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit.
Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- Apple Could Buy T-Mobile With Its Q1 Earnings
- Apple's second-quarter earnings by the numbers
- Nokia share price hits 15-year low as Fitch downgrades it to 'junk' status
- Nintendo Tanking
- Amazon Kindle Fire #2 Tablet
- Google tries to win on a technicality, claims Oracle's Java copyrights were filed wrong
- This was the original 'Google Phone' presented in 2006
- -Google subsidize tmobile 9.99 data & experia phon
- Google X founder takes Charlie Rose's picture from Project Glass headset
- CISPA veto recommended by White House, bill's authors defend it
- Walmart.com lets you pay with cash
- Girl engrossed in cell phone falls into sinkhole
- Judge orders woman to go online, retrieve psychic chats
- Klouchebag score so much cooler than Klout