Apr 22nd 2012
This Week in Tech 350
The Jar Jar Of Tech
Hosted by Leo Laporte
What's wrong with Microsoft, the FBI and DNS Changer, smartphone herds, liquid metal ingredients, domain name generator, TV in a hutch, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 22:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Om Malik, Dwight Silverman, and Justin Robert Young. What's wrong with Microsoft, the FBI and DNS Changer, smartphone herds, liquid metal ingredients, domain name generator, TV in a hutch, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- - Microsoft To Sell 3 Flavors Of Win 8
- - European carriers: Lumia phones are 'not good enough'
- -FBI — International Cyber Ring That Infected Millions of Computers Dismantled
- - Next iPhone may be housed in 'Liquidmetal'
- - Google’s dilemma
- - Don’t Be Evil, but Don’t Miss the Train
- - Web freedom faces greatest threat ever
- - In Facebook Deal, Board Was All But Out of Picture
- - Hulu to pitch original programming on Thursday
- - IKEA to sell TVs integrated in its furniture
- - Meet the 'Mann' who registered 14,962 domains in 24 hours
- - Chumby no more
- - William Shatner Takes His Millionth Twitter Follower Out To Dinner