Feb 19th 2012
This Week in Tech 341
Does This Store Make Me Look Pregnant?
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Google cookie kerfuffle, disclose and apologize, the state of tech journalism, iPad 3 facts, data mining/analysis, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Harry McCracken, Kara Swisher, and Larry Magid. Google cookie kerfuffle, disclose and apologize, the state of tech journalism, iPad 3 facts, data mining/analysis, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- - A SAD STATE OF INTERNET AFFAIRS
- - Google's iPhone Tracking
- - How to Get Out of Tracking on Safari
- - Twitter uploads contact list data without consent
- - Mobile app revenue set to soar
- - Apple OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion preview
- - Confirmed: iPad 3 Has a 2048x1536 Retina Display
- - Is Windows for ARM a Dead End?
- - Facebook Launches Verified Accounts
- - Google's Schmidt to Sell Stock Worth $1.5 Billion
- - Netflix Brings Back DVD-Only Subscription for $7.99 a Month
- - MySpace lives? Site signs up 1 million new users in a month
- - Yahoo May Not Need a “Loebotomy,”