Jan 15th 2012
This Week in Tech 336
What's Up With The Pineapple?
Hosted by Leo Laporte
The Google+ advantage, CES stories, LTE for iPhone 5, eggs for iPhone 4S, surfing movies, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Om Malik, Larry Magid, Tim Stevens, and Danny Sullivan, The Google+ advantage, CES stories, LTE for iPhone 5, eggs for iPhone 4S, surfing movies, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- Why Google is ditching search
- How (and why) To Turn Off Google's Personalized Search Results
- Google To Act On Those Who Poached Rival’s Clients
- CEA prepare for critical battles against SOPA and PIPA
- Congressman Urges Fellow Online Gamers to Oppose SOPA
- Who is winning SOPA? Read Rupe Murdoch's Twitter feed
- Lumia 900 to be released in March
- Verizon demands LTE in all future smartphones, tablets
- Engadget CES 2012: Ultrabook round-up
- Apple stops selling iPhone 4S in China to protect its staff
- 7 Stories to read this weekend