Jan 8th 2012
This Week in Tech 335
Is Twitter Worth Doing?
Hosted by Leo Laporte
CES secrets, self publishing, AppleTV strategy, Kodak's decline, walking safely, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, John C. Dvorak, Dwight Silverman, and Jerry Pournelle CES secrets, self publishing, AppleTV strategy, Kodak's decline, walking safely, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- Yahoo's New Chief
- Sony names Kazuo Hirai president
- LG to unveil world's largest OLED TV
- Sony flashes new XQD memory cards
- Apple television gamble the talk of CES
- MSN Direct goes dark
- New Microsoft patent
- Why The Movie Industry Can’t Innovate
- The Commodore 64 is 30
- Roku to Launch Cordless Streaming Stick
- TV replacement cycle
- 5 ways to really revolutionize the book business