Jan 8th 2012
This Week in Tech 335
Is Twitter Worth Doing?
CES secrets, self publishing, AppleTV strategy, Kodak's decline, walking safely, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech.
- Yahoo's New Chief
- Sony names Kazuo Hirai president
- LG to unveil world's largest OLED TV
- Sony flashes new XQD memory cards
- Apple television gamble the talk of CES
- MSN Direct goes dark
- New Microsoft patent
- Why The Movie Industry Can’t Innovate
- The Commodore 64 is 30
- Roku to Launch Cordless Streaming Stick
- TV replacement cycle
- 5 ways to really revolutionize the book business