Dec 4th 2011
This Week in Tech 330
Hosted by Leo Laporte
Cell phone data tracking, AT&T T-Mobile fight on, Verizon's spectrum grab, terrestrial/mobile caps and tiers, disposable music, Siri etiquette, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 22:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Patrick Norton, Mark Milian and John C. Dvorak Cell phone data tracking, AT&T T-Mobile fight on, Verizon's spectrum grab, terrestrial/mobile caps and tiers, disposable music, Siri etiquette, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Transcript posted 24 hours after show release by PodsInPrint. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- - Carrier IQ: What you need to know
- - Carrier IQ faces lawsuits, lawmaker seeks FTC probe
- - AT&T issues fierce rebuttal to FCC's report on T-Mobile buy
- - Verizon's $3.6 billion spectrum deal
- - SOPA on the ropes?
- - iPad feeling some heat from Amazon's Kindle Fire
- - Spotify announces third-party apps store and open platform
- - Who will buy Yahoo?
- - Two RIM executives get drunk