Nov 27th 2011
This Week in Tech 329
Stay Away From The Business Ends
Hosted by Leo Laporte
AT&T/T-Mobile, on-line spending surge, Siri vs Tellme, epic bros, hipster line cred, thanksgiving meme, and more.
Records live every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern / 3:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Veronica Belmont, Natali Morris and Dwight Silverman AT&T/T-Mobile, on-line spending surge, Siri vs Tellme, epic bros, hipster line cred, thanksgiving meme, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twit. For additional show notes, visit the wiki page for this episode. Links to stories we covered (and then some) are available from Delicious or in our Friendfeed Room. Transcript posted 24 hours after show release by PodsInPrint. Audio bandwidth for This Week in Tech is provided by the new Winamp for Android... featuring wireless sync and one-click iTunes import. Now with FREE daily music downloads and full length CD listening parties. Download it for free at Winamp.com/Android.
- - AT&T Merger With T-Mobile Faces Setbacks
- - Baker Has to Make 102,000 Cupcakes For Grouponers
- - Microsoft’s Craig Mundie On Siri: Been There, Done That (Video)
- - Sen. Joe Lieberman: Google's Blogger needs 'terrorist' button
- - Steve Jobs and NeXT: Rare PBS Documentary circa 1986
- - The Facebook Phone: It’s Finally Real and Its Name Is Buffy
- - Tamagotchi turns 15, wonders why you haven't fed it in a decade
- - Know Your Meme’s Casually Pepper Spray Everything Cop