Jun 7th 2009
This Week in Tech 198
The Palm Pre, Apple's WWDC 2009, voting on advertisements, Bing, E3, Google gets cozy with the White House, and more.
- FriendFeed for this episode
- Is Palm's "Pre" An iPhone Killer? Market Share Battle Heats Up Between iPhone, Blackberry And Pre
- Palm Pre on Sprint
- WWDC 2009: What will Apple do?
- iPhone finally gets cut and paste
- Nokia N97
- Nokia N97 Demo Video
- Fantasy features of an Apple tablet
- Imagining an Apple Netbook
- Amazon Kindle
- Kindle iPhone app
- Boiling Point (Paperback) by Tom Merritt (Author)
- This Week in Startups
- Digg Will Charge Less for Ads Its Users Like
- Facebook ad voting
- TiVo Tracking
- Bing's Early Lead Over Yahoo Not End of Race
- Microsoft's Bing playing fast and loose with fair use?
- Perfect 10, Inc. v. Google Inc.
- Updated: Why You Can't Search The Word 'Sex' On Bing
- Pirate Party
- Not Playing Ball
- Text of Complaint in La Russa TM Suit Against Twitter
- Jennifer Leggio
- How 'Beatles: Rock Band' came together
- Project Natal
- Sony demos its own motion controller with Playstation Eye
- God of War III
- the Beatles Rock Band
- Nintendo DS
- Rhythm Heaven Nintendo DSi Commercial Featuring Beyonce
- Are Google And The White House Getting Too Cozy?
- Inside the Obama White House
- Best Buy memo explains that Vista doesn't work, details Windows 7 upgrade plans
Story links at http://delicious.com/twit/198. Suggest stories for next week's show by tagging links "for:twit".