May 17th 2009
This Week in Tech 195
A Series Of Tube Tops
Wolfram Alpha, Pirate Bay DDo$, Crackho.com, Craigslist massages, Facebook boobies, and your car warranty has expired.
- Wolfram Alpha launches amid glitches
- Wolfram Alpha
- Acer Profit Falls as Shoppers Seek Cheaper Computers
- Dell unveils Della website to help women choose which totally cute laptop they prefer
- Apple Ships Latest, Possibly Biggest Update to Mac OS X Leopard
- Hackintosh netbook
- domain prank ruffles Sarah Palin's feathers
- Pirate Bay Founder Devises DDo$ Attack
- We Demand the Press Stop Using Pirate to Describe Computer Nerds
- Not-so-shocking: Jammie Thomas, RIAA unable to settle
- Filename Security Risk
- Zune subscriptions
- Google outage this morning, company now says it's fixed
- Random House shuts down Kindle text-to-speech for their titles
- Intel Could Face Civil Charges in Europe
- Sorry, Twitter, Prop. 8 has not been overturned
- Craigslist's erotic ad concession 'half-baked'
- Danger Mouse's Dark Soul (with photos)
- Jew Haters Welcome At Facebook, As Long As They Aren't Lactating
- Alarm bells ring over 'sexting'
- FTC Sues to Halt Car-Warranty Phone Spam
Story links at http://delicious.com/twit/195. Suggest stories for next week's show by tagging links "for:twit".