Jul 6th 2008
This Week in Tech 150
Viacom wants your number, Google privacy and daycare, iPhone 3G set to launch, and more.
- Google to give Viacom YouTube user data and IPs, or rather, their outside counsel will get the data.
- Tampa Tribune intern Jessica DaSilva's blog post about paper's layoffs (and follow up)
- Arrington: Voicemail is dead.
- Google ups child care fee
- Google and "Family Guy" creator team up for "Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy" project
- Advertorial's early go-rounds: Uncle Milty's Texaco Star Theater and the DuPont show.
- Watch TWiT Live cover the worldwide iPhone 3G launch from Thursday noon to Friday evening Pacific
- iPhone 3G: Expensive plans, in-store activation required
Links to all our stories are at http://del.icio.us/twit/150.
Show notes by David Di Franco