Jun 1st 2008
This Week in Tech 145
Revision3 gets DDOSed, Microsoft calls Safari insecure, dropouts hijack Comcast.net, and more.
- MediaDefender the culprit in major DDoS attack on Revision3. MediaDefender defends attack.
- Cross the border, get stopped for copyright check.
- Supreme Court gives OKs unlocking phones.
- Comcast.net hijacked by teens after warning.
- Microsoft urges users to not use Apple's Safari browser.
- NYU student invents virtual girlfriend.
- Pringles can designer dead at 89; partially buried in Pringles can.
Visit Audible.com/twit to sign up for your free audibook.
Show notes by David Di Franco.
Links to all our stories are at http://del.icio.us/twit/145.