May 18th 2008
This Week in Tech 143
Raspberry Crazy Ants
Microsoft-Yahoo redo, CBS buys CNet, Comcast Burst/Blast, ZDTV's 10-year commemoration, and more.
- Microsoft-Yahoo deal not quite dead yet.
- CBS buying CNet, but is $1.8 billion too much?
- Frank of ComcastCares stops by to explain PowerBoost.
- Cox is also blocking BitTorrent traffic.
- ZDTV/TechTV commemorates 10 years since the whole thing started.
- Charter to sell your browsing experience to advertisers.
- Crazy raspberry ants marching on Texas electronics.
- Dash GPS gives traffic, business info.
- Orphan works bill clears Senate committee. Twittering about bill's markups.
- Follow Leo and Dvorak on Twitter for a chance to win a gaming PC.
Show notes by David Di Franco.
Links to all our stories are at http://del.icio.us/twit/143.