May 11th 2008
This Week in Tech 142
I Like Big Pockets
Tech books as marketing, sleeping on the job, iPhones sold-out, Friend Connect, Comcast limit, and more.
- NASA's paying $5000 a month for you to lie in bed.
- Dvorak likes big pockets.
- Are tech book being sold as advertisements?
- Apple no longer selling iPhone. 3G iPhone may be coming soon.
- Google to launch "Friend Connect" Monday. What does this mean for MySpace and Facebook?
- A 4K restoratation of "The Godfather" coming soon.
- Comcast floats 250GB per month cap for users.
- Psystar Mac clones arriving. Are they worth it?
- PRO-IP Act considered by the House.
- Handbrake converts DVDs to MPEG-4.
- Watch "I am a TWiT" by Geoff Smith, creator of RingtoneFeeder.com ringtones for the iPhone.
Show notes by David Di Franco.
Links to all our stories are on del.icio.us.