- Leo's Pixel 3 has arrived and he takes us through a quick overview.
- YouTube went down - oh no!
- Google Home Hub vs. the Lenovo Smart Display.
- Facebook Portal - How can Leo cancel his order?
- Google vs. EU • Morgan on Twitter has some thoughts on G+, you don't want to miss this!
- Waymo's self-driving car got into an accident, and it wasn't very reported.
- Facebook's hack wasn't as widespread as it was originally reported.
- Facebook might have an idea who was behind the breach, but the FBI says don't talk!
- Amazon has some new APIs for Echo devices.
Picks of the Week:
- Kevin's Stuff: Outline
- Stacey's Things: The Helm
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
- Morgan on Twitter and Google +
- Google vs. EU: Play Store and Google apps will now be paid licenses (if handset makers choose to use Google)
- Google Home Hub—Under the hood, it’s nothing like other Google smart displays | Ars Technica
- First results of breach investigation
- Hackers stole millions of Facebook users' highly sensitive data — and the FBI has asked it not to say who might be behind it
- Amazon unveils three new APIs that send camera feeds to Echo devices
- Helping parents have the tech talk with their kids
- Going behind the design of the new Chromecast
- Everything to know about the Google Assistant on our new family of hardware
- Google+ in G Suite gets content tagging, custom streams, and more engagement metrics
- Google Cloud adds Cloud Identity, Cloud IAP, and secure LDAP
- Waymo Car Accident
- Duck Duck Go
- Meet Helm, the startup taking on Gmail with a server that runs in your home
- Use Outline to run a VPN on your own server or in the cloud