- Analyzing Mary Meeker's 2018 Internet Trends Report
- FBI wants US citizens to reset their routers
- California gets halfway to Net Neutrality
- Chrome 67 brings PWAs to life
- Are location-targetted ads too creepy?
- Stacey Higginbotham explains why you shouldn't panic about the security flaw in Z-Wave.
Tips and Pics:
- Joan's Pick: Automating Inequality: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the Poor
- Stacey's Things: Jabra 65t headphones with Alexa, Wyze Cam Pan
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Algorithmic Accountability: A Primer
- Mary Meeker's annual internet trends report: smartphone shipments stagnate as average selling price drops, e-commerce sales grow
- Internet Trends 2018
- Exclusive: FBI Seizes Control of Russian Botnet
- California Senate votes to restore net neutrality
- Google Chrome 67 Released for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Advertisers use smartphone location info to send personal injury lawyer ads during and after ER visits, target Planned Parenthoo
- AT&T and Verizon both want to run massive ad-tracking networks to rival Facebook
- Samsung shows off new roadmap with fabrication down to 3nm
- Samsung’s obnoxious new ad will ‘turn off’ millions of TVs
- Automating Inequality: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the Poor
- Jabra 65t
- Wyze Cam Pan