Google, Facebook, and Twitter testify before Congress about Russian interference, bad ideas on how to 'fix' Facebook, Google's CEO promises to fix the hamburger emoji, Google locks users out of Docs, California wildfires burned irreplaceable documents of Silicon Valley history, and a heated argument about how Queso should be.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Razer Phone might have the loudest sound on any smartphone
- Facebook, Twitter, Google defend their role in election
- Facebook says 126 million people in the U.S. may have seen posts produced by Russian-government-backed agents
- Update on Our Advertising Transparency and Authenticity Efforts
- How to Fix Facebook? We Asked 9 Experts
- Dark Stock Photos - Twitter
- Google locks users out of Docs
- iPhone X review review: They mostly like it!
- Apple Limits Lengthy iPhone X Testing for Most Reviewers
- Verizon Wants FCC to Ban States From Protecting Your Privacy
- Google no longer lets you change domains to search different countries
- Jeff Bezos’ Heart Breaks A Little Reading Albany’s Amazon Headquarters Pitch - The Onion
- Amazon Echo Plus
- Netflix employees are happiest