Google announced a whole slew of new products this morning in its push to control the home ecosystem. We go down the list and analyze their strategy.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Sonos’s first Alexa-powered smart speaker is finally here
- Google debuts Home Mini with four LED lights under fabric exterior in three colors, available as $49 preorder
- Google debuts larger version of Home, called Home Max
- Google debuts Pixelbook
- Google debuts Pixel 2
- Here’s Google’s new Pixel 2 XL smartphone
- DxOMark gives Pixel 2's camera a record score of 98
- Google’s Pixel Buds could finally bring the real-time translating Babel Fish to life
- Google debuts Clips
- Google delivers minor updates to Daydream View headset, bumps up price to $99
- Hands-on with the Pixel 2 and 2 XL: One’s nice, one’s not
- $3,500 gets you a Street-View-ready camera
- August lock