No more "OK Google" search on Chromebooks? Facebook profit spikes 71%, laws of Australia trump laws of mathematics? Waze is now on Android Auto, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Chromebook with a Google Assistant key and fingerprint sensor may be in the works
- No more "ok Google" search for Chromebooks
- New Chromebook ‘Eve’ May Equip An Assistant Button
- YouTube ad boycott had minimal impact
- Paying To Promote News Stories On Facebook Is The Ad World’s Favorite New Tactic
- Facebook Searches for New Ad Slots as Profit Spikes 71%
- The Economics of Netflix's $100 Million New Show
- Trump Says Apple CEO Has Promised to Build Three Manufacturing Plants in U.S.
- Mark Zuckerberg Thinks Elon Musk's Views on Artificial Intelligence Are 'Pretty Irresponsible'
- Related: Musk calls Zuck's knowledge of AI "limited"
- Google asks US judges to reject Canadian judges' ruling about worldwide censorship of listings
- Malcolm Turnbull says laws of Australia trump laws of mathematics as tech giants told to hand over encrypted messages
- A hacker stole $31M of Ether — how it happened, and what it means for Ethereum
- The SEC’s Big Digital Coin Ruling: What It Means
- Helping people in a crisis
- Waze joins Google Maps on Android Auto
- Soon all Android users will be able to see the latest emoji, sort of
- Blue is a dating app for verified Twitter users
- Twitter Is Still Dismissing Harassment Reports And Frustrating Victims
- KL AV for Free. Secure the Whole World Will Be.
- If YouTube were a stock it'd be worth $75b; that's five Twitters (and remember when they laughed at the $1.65b all-stock purchas
- Google’s New Parental Control App Has a Flaw: Puberty
- Upgrade firmware on almost all 8bitdo controllers to get support for Nintendo Switch