Harassment and discrimination in Silicon Valley. Amazon Dash Wand First look. Health data privacy pros and cons. Facebook tracking its users. Bixby still can't speak English. US partially lifts laptop ban. All-girl Afghanistan robotics team denied US visas.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Women in Tech Speak Frankly on Culture of Harassment
- Silicon Valley Women Tell of VC’s Unwanted Advances
- I’m a Creep. I’m Sorry.
- 500 Startups’ Dave McClure has resigned as general partner
- Google hires ex-Intel VP Danielle Brown as VP of Diversity, says 20% of tech employees are now women
- Apple Inclusion & Diversity
- Google refuses to hand over salary data after Labor Dept accuses it of underpaying women
- She took on Tesla for discrimination. Now others are speaking up. 'It's too big to deny'
- How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF
- Set Up Your Amazon Dash Wand
- Google DeepMind partnership with UK’s National Health Service ruled to be illegal
- US privacy suit alleging Facebook tracked logged out users is dismissed; judge ruled users failed to show economic harm
- Ticketmaster will soon admit you to events using audio data transmitted from your phone
- The case of the useless dedicated button - Bixby is still a long way off
- Samsung Is Developing a Bixby-Powered Smart Speaker
- US lifts laptop ban on passengers flying with Etihad, Emirates and Turkish Airlines
- Denied: Afghanistan's All-Girl Robotics Team Can't Get Visas To The US
- Instagram is cracking down on fake influencers
- 2 Silicon Valley billionaires want to reinvent the Democratic Party with a new project called 'WTF'
- EcoReco Model R
- f.lashes - Fun, Interactive, LED Lashes!