Google announces an event on October 4th rumored to feature two Pixel-branded phones, Google Home, a 4k Chromecast, and more. Samsung reels in the wake of exploding Note 7 batteries, and Apple isn't the only one to have a big event today - Sony unveils the PlayStation 4 Pro.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-google.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Everything Apple announced at today’s event
- Samsung out as much as $1 billion for Note 7 recall, will reportedly stop using its own batteries
- Galaxy Note 7 Explodes in Hotel Room and Causes Nearly $1,400 Worth of Damage
- Samsung shares hit over Galaxy Note delays, battery explosion claims | Reuters
- Google will announce Pixel phones, 4K Chromecast, Google Home, Daydream VR viewer on October 4th
- Here’s everything we know about Google’s forthcoming hardware invasion
- Google wants you to buy clothes straight from search results
- Pinterest hires Li Fan, former head of image search at Google and VP of search at Baidu, to lead engineering
- Sony's PlayStation Pro event: the 4 biggest announcements
- More powerful PlayStation 4 Pro revealed with 4K support, AMD's new Polaris graphics
- Every PlayStation 4 will support high-dynamic-range visuals after firmware update coming next week (Jeff Grubb/VentureBeat)
- Sony's new PlayStation 4 Pro can't play 4K Blu-rays
- Exclusive - Google shelves plan for phone with interchangeable parts: sources | Reuters
- Hacker Guccifer, who targeted presidents and celebrities, gets 4 years in prison - CNET
- Self-Driving Ubers Appear in San Francisco
- Report: Snapchat ad revenues to reach almost $1 billion in 2017
- Intel adds vision to its AI vision with computer vision firm buyout
- Intel spins out McAfee unit; the newly formed company is valued at $4.2B, including debt; TPG will pay $1.1B for a 51% stake
- There’s now a Prisma-like Twitter bot that will paint whatever you want
- Drop Scale
- Nextbit Robin